Ancare's Bedding Disposal Station features a durable 304 stainless steel interior that resists corrosion and provides an easily maintained work environment.
|With an overall width of just over 36", the Ancare Bedding Disposal station is easy to fit into tight spaces, yet large enough for the most demanding applications. Easy to move, it's two stainless steel locking casters ensure stability while in use. The front opening is over 34" wide, providing a large, well lit work surface.
| The interior upper panel assembly safely contains a sealed pre-filter, HEPA filter and Triple Blend exhaust filter. The pre-filters are easily changed and economical, ensuring lower maintenance costs and longer HEPA life.
|| The undercarriage, made from square tube stainless steel, is completely open, ensuring simple, fast and efficient cleaning. The 40 gallon industrial strength waste bin comes with a high density polyethylene platform with 3" casters for easy mobility.
- Durable 304 stainless steel interior resists corrosion and provides an easily maintained sanitary work environment
- Rear baffle optimizes airflow and ensures even air distribution throughout work area
- Interior upper panel assembly safely contains sealed pre-filter for HEPA, HEPA filter and Triple Blend exhaust filter
- Economical, disposable pre-filter for HEPA is easily changed to enhance HEPA filter life
- Large 99.99% efficient HEPA filter ensures lower maintenance and long filter life
- Top mounted Triple Blend activated carbon exhaust filter absorbs odors and gaseous contaminants including Ammonia (NH3)
- Large waste disposal port with removable stainless steel safety trim ring grate insert (13 ?" x 12" without grate, 13 ½" x 11 ½" with grate)
- Large 40 gallon industrial strength waste container
- High density polyethylene platform with 3" diameter casters easily attaches to waste container
- Stainless steel aerodynamic airfoil directs uninterrupted inflow air to ensure contaminate containment
- Large 35 ¾" wide x 22 ?" high access opening
- Low vibration and noise levels ensures a more pleasant working environment
- Large 5" diameter corrosive resistant stainless steel casters and bearings ensure easy and quiet transportation. Two braking casters provide a stable work surface
- A precision Magnehelic gauge displays filter condition by monitoring differential pressure across the HEPA filter
- Lighted blower and lighting switches mounted on front panel for easy access
- Variable speed solid state blower control ensures that safe and efficient system airflow is maintained
- Exterior steel skin is powder coated to provide a durable maintenance free surface
- Nominal inflow velocity of 50-60 feet per minute (fpm)
- 39 watt easily accessible fluorescent fixture provides a well illuminated work area
- One year limited warranty
- Work surface height is easily adjustable from 35" to 41"
- Hinged polycarbonate window provides additional visual work area and expanded access opening.
Overall: 36 ¼"wide x 30" deep x 75" high
Interior: 35 ¾"wide x 29 ½" deep x 22 ?" high
425 lbs / 195 kg
115 volts, 60 HZ, 2 amps
10' grounded power cord
Pre-Filter - ANDPS36FP
HEPA Filter - ANDPS36FH
Charcoal Filter - ANDPS36FC
Fluorescent Bulb -ANDPS36-17Lamp
Poly liner bags - 10 rolls, 20 bags per roll - AN975